Potential Green Technologies for Data Centers
Green technology isn’t just a buzzword anymore. Large data center technologies require massive amounts of natural resources that could devastate a small community or neighborhood. With ever-increasing scrutiny from the government, companies are forced to search for green technologies.
When dealing with the intricacies of data center green technology and data center sustainability, many areas of study require a truckload of technical know-how and a grasp on new technologies and how they can benefit the project. So, what are some potential green technologies for data centers?
Green Technology for Data Centers
Green technology has a specific set of goals that require the products and methods they use to have a mild impact on the environment and come from sustainable materials. Unfortunately, new sanctions from the government are forcing data centers to look at new ways to power and cool their facilities that negate their environmental impact.
Data Center Cooling Is a Major Issue
One of the biggest hurdles for data center sustainability is cooling server towers while in service. Usually, each of the towers has a set of dedicated fans, and the air conditioning for the center is cranked to the highest level. However, keeping the data center this cool 24/7 means the power and heat expended could ruin the climate.
Liquid Immersion Cooling is the way of the future, and its benefits are as follows:
- Saves Energy – Liquid immersion cooling saves energy by submerging critical circuit boards in a recycled dieletric fluid. As a result, less power is needed to keep the equipment cool without fans and AC, saving money and the climate. TMGcore is the industry leader in this area, creating game-changing data center sustainability solutions.
- Environmental Implications – One of the biggest things liquid immersion cooling does is significantly reduce the waste data centers create. Between water and e-waste, centers can contribute several tons of material to real-world dumps and even some radioactive waste. Immersion cooling defeats these problems with ease.
Tackling the cooling problem is the first massive step in using green technology. Once you have created a platform that needs and uses less energy, you can combat your rising costs and keep the government regulators off your back. Liquid immersion cooling is the key to creating data centers that function without impacting the surrounding area.
Benefits of Green Data Centers
There are several benefits to creating data centers that operate with green tech and utilities. It is a wise investment to spend money on equipment that will last a generation than to continue losing money each month on tech that could be upgraded. In addition, there are a few additional benefits of green data centers.
- Monetary Savings – As the heat and power from your data center drop, you can expect to see higher margins and profit increase. The power can be further offset by using renewable resources like solar panels.
- Environment – Green data centers with liquid immersion cooling systems have minimal environmental impact. TMGcore, the home of immersion, delivers advanced high performance liquid immersion cooling systems that enable sustainability and climate consciousness with the most powerful computing solution on the market.
Green data centers are efficient and provide many features that allow users to store and protect their data while being easy on the environment. Liquid immersion cooling is one of the top ways to optimize your operations and protect the planet.
Benefits of Investing in Green Technologies
While the initial investment for green technologies can seem steep, the cost savings from energy usage alone make immersion cooling systems the lowest total ownership cost. Regardless of your data center space constraints and budget, TMGcore works with some of the biggest names in the industry to offer end-to-end solutions tailored to fit your needs.
Here are some of the benefits of implementing TMGcore’s OTTO-Ready solutions:
- Smaller Carbon Footprint – The Biden Administration issued an Executive Order that requires data centers and crypto miners to adopt eco-friendly practices and lower emissions. Liquid immersion cooling technologies address these concerns while offering additional benefits to your bottom line.
- Responsible Innovation – A key initiative outlined in the recent executive order on cryptocurrency is supporting technological advances and ensuring responsible innovation of technological assets. This means next-gen technologies like liquid immersion cooling paves the way for the future of data center infrastructure.
Implementation and investment in green technology enable data centers to future-proof their operations and optimize their bottom line.
TMGcore: The Home of Immersion Computing
Implementation and investment in green technology enable data centers to future-proof their operations and optimize their bottom line. TMGcore leads the next generation of data center cooling with a cutting-edge suite of software and hardware solutions that are the most efficient and sustainable way to cool your compute. With a variety of customizable end-to-end HPC systems designed with liquid immersion cooling, TMGcore offers world-class innovation with your needs in mind. Schedule a tour, or contact us today to learn more!
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur sed mi massa. Aenean ut rhoncus lacus. Mauris lorem neque, porttitor at vulputate in, euismod vulputate ligula.
Maecenas lacinia sem diam, at consectetur magna pretium nec. Curabitur semper orci sit amet viverra ultricies.
Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Curabitur sed mi massa. Aenean ut rhoncus lacus. Mauris lorem neque, porttitor at vulputate in, euismod vulputate ligula. Curabitur at velit sagittis, vehicula erat vel, condimentum elit. Maecenas consequat urna ut neque blandit vestibulum. Duis lacus arcu, euismod in vulputate in, blandit quis dolor. Cras sit amet turpis sed ex iaculis volutpat. Donec posuere posuere tortor, eget consectetur eros suscipit sit amet.
Sed a magna ac purus ornare porta. Maecenas ut facilisis risus, et volutpat felis. Nullam quis tempor purus. Praesent ornare posuere elementum. Mauris quis ex ante. Phasellus libero lorem, malesuada quis suscipit ac, aliquam sit amet arcu. Donec lacinia dui enim, vitae scelerisque nunc vestibulum vel. Fusce imperdiet elementum neque sed molestie. Donec ut feugiat orci. Etiam lacus nulla, blandit eget odio eget, consectetur finibus ligula. Sed quis orci consectetur, auctor leo vel, iaculis velit. Pellentesque vitae nisi lectus.