- Standards of Business Conduct
Our Standards of Business Conduct
TMGcore is committed to maintaining the highest level of professional and ethical standards when conducting business. Our continued growth, profitability, and prosperity is directly tied to our ability to act in a manner consistent with TMGcore’s mission and values.
Our Mission: To develop and enable the evolution of the world’s most advanced High-Performance Computing Solutions and by doing so build the foundation upon which all of humanity prospers.
Our Values: Aligning to our mission, our values serve as guiding principles in how we do business and engage stakeholders.
Respect – We base all interactions on the foundation of respect. Innovation – We are passionate about creating new possibilities, implementing change, and seeking continuous improvement.
Integrity – We are honest and trustworthy in all we do.
Transparency – We encourage transparency in our communications and ways of working.
Accountability – We fulfill our commitments. Every employee plays an important role in achieving our mission.
Empowerment – We are committed to creating an environment where employees can thrive and pursue personal and professional growth.
Community – We value people and are dedicated to fostering an environment of diversity and inclusion and supporting our community through social responsibility initiatives.
The TMGcore Standards of Business Conduct embodies what we want to be known for and our beliefs as an organization. All employees, officers and directors are required to comply with TMGcore’s Standards of Business Conduct. Each of us has a personal responsibility and obligation to conduct the Company’s business activities ethically and in compliance with all applicable laws. Your conduct should reflect positively on our reputation in the industry and in the community.
Our company and its employees approach their stewardship with a focus on the Six T’s for Success: Talent, Team, Training, Tools, Time, and Tenacity. We employ superior talent, unite as a team, provide role-based training, supply the right tools, provide adequate time to accomplish our tasks and goals, and demonstrate group grit and individual tenacity.
Our Standards of Business Conduct follow the categories of our seven values, as set forth below.
Workplace Conduct TMGcore endeavors to maintain a safe and positive work environment. We each play a role in fostering this environment. Accordingly, we all must abide by certain rules of conduct, based on honesty, common sense, and fair play, including the framework outlined in the TMGcore Employee Handbook. We exhibit empathy and enthusiasm in the workplace. We are building a community of people who are obsessed with our business offerings and the impact they make on the world.
Pivot to Positive We recognize our people are our best asset and true competitive advantage. Our company values and culture focus on building a positive and productive work environment to allow each employee the opportunity to be their best personal self and achieve success. Words have meaning and we chose our words (whether spoken or written) to pivot to the positive in efforts to cultivate authentic relationships. We seek to see the strengths in each other. We provide encouragement and direct support when others are in need. When we say, “Happy Monday!”, “Have a great weekend!”, or “What can be done to help?”, we do so because we genuinely mean it.
Human Rights & Equal Opportunity TMGcore complies with all employment laws in the countries and jurisdictions where it operates. All employment applicants are assessed based on their skills, experience, and overall fit for the job in question. With respect to our vendors, business partners, and supply chain, we support the fundamental human rights of all people and will not do business with any person or entity that uses forced or child labor.
Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Laws TMGcore strictly prohibits bribery or other improper payments in any of its business operations. This includes bribes, kickbacks, excessive gifts or entertainment, or any other payment made or offered in order to obtain any business advantage, such as the avoidance of taxes, relaxed governmental requirements, or overlooked regulations. This prohibition applies to all business activities, anywhere in the world including, without limitation, business dealings with government officials. A bribe or other improper payment to secure a business advantage is never acceptable and can expose the participating individuals to personal liability. Such improper conduct can also expose TMGcore to possible criminal prosecution, reputational harm, and other serious consequences.
Avoid Conflict of Interest TMGcore employees should not have, or appear to have, personal interests or relationships that actually or potentially conflict with the best interests of TMGcore. Employees who may influence a decision may not hold an interest in, or accept free or discounted goods from, any organization that does, or is seeking to do, business with TMGcore. This includes profiting personally, e.g., through commissions, loans, expense reimbursements, or other payments, from any organization seeking to do business with TMGcore. Employees may not hold an interest in any organization that competes directly with TMGcore. Additionally, a familial relationship among employees can create an actual or potential conflict of interest in the employment setting, especially where one relative supervises another. Familial relationships include people to whom the employee is related and anyone else who has a similarly close personal relationship.
Related Party Transactions Because certain transactions present a heightened risk of conflicts of interest, TMGcore’s Board of Directors has adopted a Related Party Transaction policy, which requires the notification and review of any transaction that falls into this category. A Related Party Transaction is any agreement, arrangement or understanding between TMGcore and any member, director, or officer of the Company (or an immediate family member), any affiliate of a member, director or officer of the Company, or any officer thereof, that includes the sale, lease, transfer or other disposition of any property or assets, any service agreement or arrangement, any employment or other agreement involving compensation, or a loan, advance or guaranty to, with, or for any of their benefit. Seek guidance if an action is questionable.
Gifts and Business Courtesies We limit our receipt of gifts or business courtesies, such as a coffee or lunch with a supplier, in order to maintain our objectivity when selecting suppliers. We share holiday gift baskets from suppliers with our department to spread the cheer. We also discuss with the business representatives of our customers what their company policies are related to gifts, holiday presents, or business courtesies to ensure our actions are consistent with the recipient’s own restrictions. We neither offer nor receive gifts or business courtesies from any government official.
Accuracy of Business Records Business records are to be maintained in accordance with company policies and retention schedules, whether hard copy, archival, or soft copy. Because TMGcore has a responsibility to preserve information relating to litigation, audits, and investigations, we each have an obligation to contact appropriate leadership of potential or actual litigation or investigation involving TMGcore that may have an impact on record retention protocols. Certain business or personnel records that contain personally identifiable information and/or health information must be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Use of Computer Systems & Company Assets TMGcore's communication and computer systems are intended primarily for business purposes. Equipment and supplies are assets of the company which should remain on its premises. Employees have no reasonable expectation of privacy with respect to their use of TMGcore supplied equipment or systems. TMGcore has the right to review any and all such usage for any lawful purpose. Also, we seek to limit wasting company assets by our thoughtful use. We respect careful spending and ask only for what we need, and we take care of what we have, just like we do in our own households.
Confidential Information We protect our competitive advantage. During the course of work, employees may become aware of confidential information about TMGcore's business, including but not limited to information regarding TMGcore finances, pricing, products and new product development, software and computer programs, marketing strategies, suppliers, customers, and potential customers. Employees also may become aware of similar confidential information belonging to TMGcore's clients or business partners. It is extremely important that all such information remain confidential, and particularly not be disclosed to TMGcore's competitors or other customers. We also must adhere to the non-disclosure agreements TMGcore has with others to protect the business relationship. TMGcore will assert its rights against any employee who fails to adhere to these obligations or any other employment-related obligations.
Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights We seek out the novel and unique, with an “anything is possible” approach to our work. We share new ideas openly and collaboratively. Most of all, we identify the new and novel for potential intellectual property protection as a patent, a trademark, or a copyright. Similarly, we respect the protected rights of others by only engaging in authorized use of anyone’s intellectual property, including that of TMGcore, such as designs, audio and video, white papers, and printed materials. Because TMGcore is a provider of software, we are very aware of the laws that prohibit unauthorized duplication of copyrighted computer software.
Safeguarding Trade Secrets We protect our innovations through trade secret protection, which requires each of us to carefully monitor the proprietary information we access or manage. Trade secrets are considered protected when we carefully manage, monitor, and maintain the secrecy of those innovations that may not be patented or are in the process of being patented. Employees whose work requires development of or access to trade secrets are required to maintain their secrecy by prohibiting any unauthorized access.
Open and Honest in Communications One sign of a strong company culture is the open exchange of ideas and information. We are truthful in our dealings and are honest in our business, including our communications. We are transparent with our audience and share the full picture. We give credit to others for their work. Prior to communicating, we evaluate and anticipate what questions may be raised, in order to proactively integrate those in the initial communication. Thorough and thoughtful communication keeps us from being inefficient in our work. Self-awareness is a key component to open and honest communications.
Communicate Clearly in Business We communicate ethically in business through leveraging the following core principals of business communications: audience awareness, conciseness, objectivity, clarity, consistency, relevance and completeness. Our business communications are timely, sent via a proper medium, and establish a call to action for the recipient. Success in business is a direct reflection of everyone who runs and participates in its operations, which is why effective communication is a critical part of our work environment.
Inclusivity Our employees demonstrate commitment to our culture and our diversity of thought by considering who should be included, based upon the subject scope, individual acumen on the subject or accountability to deliver. We want to build an environment free of cliques or silos through the thoughtful inclusion of others. We demonstrate being an ally to colleagues when we see the need. Our actions speak loudly. Therefore, it is incumbent upon each employee to reflect on how to demonstrate inclusivity.Publicity and Social Media It is necessary to preserve TMGcore's good will in the marketplace. All media inquiries must be referred solely to the CEO. All rules regarding confidential and proprietary business information apply to blogs, web pages, and social networking platforms. Personal social media posts must include a disclaimer stating the opinions expressed are his/her personal opinion and not TMGcore's position. Posted material that is discriminatory, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or violent is strictly prohibited.
Diversity We value the differences and uniqueness each of us brings to our organization. Such diversity can be found across all categories: geographic, ethnic, development abilities, learning style, gender expression, culture heritage, behavior styles, political affiliation, physical abilities, educational background, and military experience, to name a few. We are committed to embracing diversity and uniqueness in our daily office interactions and shared work experiences. We demonstrate our commitment to ensuring our colleagues have equality of opportunity and experiences without impediment or unfair advantage due to individual diversity and/or uniqueness. Our common denominator is execution of results.
Continuous Improvements Each of us is engaged in regularly examining our work to identify areas for improvement. We also seek feedback from others proactively. We are generous with recognizing the courage it can take to share feedback. We listen with an open mind. We have permission to improve the efficiency of working processes and the duty to effectively communicate change to others. We encourage our colleagues who have less expertise to say, “I don’t understand,” or to answer “I don’t know. I’ll find out.” We share our success and give recognition to those involved.
Well-Being Our lives are often complex. Each of us has an obligation to manage our well-being and needs. Some of us are also caretakers of the health needs of family members. Some are managing the care of aging parents. Several are tending to the educational needs of children. Many are caretakers for beloved pets. We respect the process of consulting with our supervisors when such needs arise to coordinate responsibilities, while maintaining accountability to ensure the progress of our daily work.
Keep Commitments We go the extra mile in all that we do. Success is achieved for each of us when individual commitments are kept. We also achieve collective success for the company and our stakeholders when we honor our promises. Each of us upholds the obligations to be on time, with a job done right the first time, with high client satisfaction, whether the role is client-facing or behind the scenes.
Health and Safety Each of us is required to be conscientious about workplace safety, including proper operating methods, and recognizing dangerous conditions or hazards. We comply with all safety rules and procedures. Any unsafe conditions or potential hazards, or suspicion of a concealed danger, on TMGcore's premises, or in a product, facility, piece of equipment, process, or business practice should be brought to the attention of management immediately for handling and remediation. Any workplace injury, accident, or illness must be reported to the employee's supervisor as soon as possible, regardless of the severity of the injury or accident. Please also note that domestic disputes have the potential to spill over into the workplace and know that such issues can be raised confidentially with Human Resources to help mitigate the risk of workplace violence.
Protection and Proper Use of Company Assets Equipment essential in accomplishing job duties is often expensive and may be difficult to replace. When using company property, we are expected to exercise care, perform required maintenance, and follow all operating instructions, safety standards, and guidelines. Prompt reporting of loss, damages, defects, and the need for repairs could prevent deterioration of equipment and possible injury to employees or others.
Corporate Social Responsibility We contribute to our community through volunteer activities and service to others. We encourage individual participation in the election process, providing flexibility in the workday to allow for voting.
Sustainability We use resources wisely and promote the design of products that drive improved sustainability. Through careful design, our product stewardship supports our customers’ goals of water and energy conservation.
Responsible Sourcing We seek out suppliers who foster diversity and source raw materials responsibly, while upholding labor laws. We initiate supplier audits when necessary.
REPORTING & CERTIFICATION
Reporting Illegal or Unethical Behavior Our company maintains an anonymous compliance and ethics hotline for reporting complaints regarding perceived or actual illegal behavior, fraud, a violation of the Employee Handbook, a violation of these Standards of Business Conduct, or any other company policy. Good faith concerns or complaints may be submitted on a confidential basis in writing using the anonymous online portal managed by a third-party solution, or by calling a toll-free number. Details on this compliance and ethics reporting hotline are posted on our internal SharePoint and in company breakrooms. All concerns and complaints are investigated by the company and escalated as appropriate. TMGcore prohibits retaliation against any employee for cooperating in an investigation or for making a complaint.
Certification Each employee is required to certify compliance with these Standards of Business Conduct on an annual basis.
- Termination. You agree that Company may terminate this Agreement with You at any time and terminate or suspend Your access to the website at any time and for any reason.
- Company’s Intellectual Property. Company’s Services and its other pre-existing intellectual property shall remain its sole and exclusive property. Company shall own all right, title and interest to any intellectual property created, in whole or in part, by Company in connection with this Agreement.
- Confidential Information. As used in this Agreement, You agree “Confidential Information” means the information about the Services, the features of the Services, any trade secrets, data, information about pricing, forms and types of financial, business, scientific, technical, economic, or engineering information, including patterns, plans, compilations, program devices, formulas, designs, prototypes, methods, techniques, processes, procedures, programs, or codes, whether tangible or intangible, and whether or how stored, compiled, or memorialized physically, electronically, graphically, photographically, or in writing if (A) the disclosing Party has taken reasonable measures to keep such information confidential; and (B) the information derives independent economic value, actual or potential, from not being generally known to, and not being readily ascertainable through proper means by, another person who can obtain economic value from the disclosure or use of the information. Confidential Information shall not include any information which (A) was publicly known prior to the time of disclosure by the disclosing Party, or becomes publicly known after disclosure by the disclosing Party through no action or inaction of the receiving Party in violation of this Agreement; (B) is already in the possession of the receiving Party at the time of disclosure by the disclosing Party; (C) is obtained by the receiving Party from a third party without a breach of such third party's obligations of confidentiality; or (D) is independently developed by the receiving Party without use of or reference to the disclosing Party's Confidential Information.
- Restrictions on Use. You agree that You will not: (i) create derivate works based on the Services or copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services, (ii) copy any part or content of the Services (iii) reverse-engineer the Services, or (iv) access the Services in order to (a) build a competitive product or Services, or (b) copy any features, functions or graphics of the Services. You agree to use Company’s Confidential Information only as reasonably necessary to use the Services for its intended purpose. Any other use or disclosure to a third-party is prohibited unless expressly permitted in writing by Company. You agree to hold Company’s Confidential Information in strict confidence and use reasonable measures to protect it as confidential. You shall be permitted to disclose Confidential Information to third-parties only to the extent required by law, provided that You give Company prompt written notice of such requirement and upon the request of the Company, and You cooperate in good faith and at the expense of Company in any reasonable and lawful actions which Company takes to resist such disclosure or limit the information to be disclosed. Upon written request by Company, You will promptly return or destroy all of Company’s Confidential Information.
- WARRANTY. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT IT WILL WORK WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. YOU WAIVE AND RELEASE COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES FROM LIABILITY FOR ANY PAST, PRESENT, OR FUTURE INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, NOMINAL, INDIRECT, STATUTORY, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS FEES, INDEMNIFICATION, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, DAMAGE TO GOOD WILL OR REPUTATION, AND COSTS OF COVER, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR SUCH DAMAGES COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST COMPANY, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, OR EMPLOYEES RELATING TO THE SERVICES AND/OR THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, SHALL NOT EXCEED $500. THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT.
- Indemnification. Subject to the limitation of liability provisions in this Agreement, You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against all third-party claims, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs, including attorney’s fees and court costs, arising from or relating to this Agreement or Your use of the Services.
- Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of law of such state. The Parties hereby agree that any action arising out of this Agreement will be brought solely in Plano, Texas. Both Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of arbitration in Texas.
- Arbitration. Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or related in any manner to this Agreement which cannot be amicably resolved by the Parties shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its commercial arbitration rules. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof in Plano, Texas. The arbitration shall take place before a panel of one (1) arbitrator sitting in Plano, Texas. The language of the arbitration shall be English. The arbitrators will be bound to adjudicate all disputes between the Parties relating to the Services in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, including whether the dispute is subject to this arbitration provision or is otherwise required to be arbitrated by either Party. The decision of the arbitrators shall be in writing with written findings of fact and shall be final and binding on the Parties. Each Party shall bear its own costs relating to the arbitration proceedings irrespective of its outcome. The arbitrators shall determine whether a given dispute between the Parties is required to be arbitrated subject to this section. This section provides the sole recourse for the settlement of any disputes arising out of, in connection with, or related to this Agreement, except that a Party may seek a preliminary injunction or other injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction in Plano, Texas if in its reasonable judgment such action is necessary to avoid irreparable harm.
- Severability / Rights/Waiver. If any provision or portion of this Agreement shall be rendered by applicable law or held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions or portions shall remain in full force and effect. The rights and remedies of the Parties herein provided shall be cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law or equity. The failure of either Party to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver or modification of such provision, or impairment of its right to enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement thereafter.
- Survival. Each term and provision of this Agreement that should by its sense and context survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement, shall so survive regardless of the cause and even if resulting from the material breach of either Party to this Agreement, expressly including but not limited to Sections 2 (Company’s Intellectual Property), 3 (Confidential Information), 6 (Limitations of Liability), 7 (Indemnification), 8 (Governing Law and Venue), and 9 (Arbitration).
- Entire Agreement; Modification. This Agreement shall be the entire Agreement between the Parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any prior agreement or communications between the Parties, whether written, oral, electronic or otherwise. This Agreement may be modified from time to time by Company, said modifications or amendments becoming effective immediately upon use of Services by You.
Version Date: 2/22/2022
One of the seven company-wide values at TMGcore is “Innovation”. TMGcore has a passion for innovation, having its origin in the creation of our company where we design problem-solving technology for HPC. Persistent innovation has enabled us to become the Home of Immersion.TM
We have a strong commitment to our research and development activities and to the achievements of its team members. One of our business goals is to protect the innovations by submitting for patent protection.
Our patented technology is covered by at least one of the US patents listed below in addition to international patent protection, newly-issued patents and other pending patent applications. Patented articles may be sold in combination as a part of a system or unit, or as components. TMGcore, Inc. does not mark all of its patents. This webpage is intended to serve as notice under the virtual patent marking provisions of the United States Code, 35 USC § 287(a).
11,129,298 PROCESS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
10,653,043 VAPOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
10,624,237 LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING VESSEL AND COMPONENTS THEREOF
11,013,144 ABSORPTION/DESORPTION PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
10,617,032 ROBOT FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
11,224,144 TESTING METHODS AND APPARATUSES USING SIMULATED SERVERS
11,064,634 TESTING METHODS AND APPARATUSES USING SIMULATED SERVERS
11,134,586 EXTERNAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
10,694,643 BALLAST BLOCKS FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
11,102,912 LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
10,477,726 LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
10,969,842 CHASSIS FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
By listing patents here, TMGcore makes no admission that other relevant patents do not exist.
One of the seven company-wide values at TMGcore is “Innovation”. TMGcore has a passion for innovation, having its origin in the creation of our company where we design problem-solving technology for HPC. Persistent innovation has enabled us to become the Home of Immersion.™ We have a strong commitment to our research and development activities and to the achievements of its team members. One of our business goals is to protect the innovations by submitting for patent protection.
TMGcore equipment and solutions are protected by patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This webpage is intended to serve as notice under the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, including Section 16 of the America Invents Act and to further serve as notice under the United States Code, 35 U.S.C. § 287(a). Our patented technology is covered by at least one of the US patents listed below in addition to international patent protection, newly issued patents and other pending patent applications. Patented articles may be sold in combination as a part of a system or unit, or as components. TMGcore, Inc. does not mark all of its patents. By listing patents here, TMGcore makes no admission that other relevant patents do not exist.
The patents and patent applications listed below are applicable to each of the listed products. Each list of patents by product name applies to each size of equipment, unless stated differently.
U.S. Patents by Product
PRODUCTS: EdgeBox 4.5; EdgeBox 30; EdgeBox 10; OTTO
10,477,726 – LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
10,617,032 – ROBOT FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
10,624,237 – LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING VESSEL AND COMPONENTS THEREOF
10,653,043 – VAPOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
10,694,643 – BALLAST BLOCKS FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
10,969,842 – CHASSIS FOR A LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
11,013,144 – ABSORPTION/DESORPTION PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
11,064,634 – TESTING METHODS AND APPARATUSES USING SIMULATED SERVERS
11,102,912 – LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
11,129,298 – PROCESS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
11,134,586 – EXTERNAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
11,224,144 – TESTING METHODS AND APPARATUSES USING SIMULATED SERVERS
11,277,938B1 – ROBOTICS EMPLOYED IN PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
11,304,342 – MEASUREMENT OF DIELECTRIC LIQUID LEVEL CHANGE IN TWO-PHASE IMMERSION COOLING SYSTEM
11,357,131 – FLUID BREAKDOWN DETECTION SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES USEFUL FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
11,477,912 – EXTERNAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING PLATFORM
11,497,140 – ABORPTION/DESORPTION PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
Other Patents Pending
PRODUCTS: CryptoCore 140 kW; CryptoCore 200 kW
11,486,845 – PROCESSES AND SYSTEMS FOR MONITORING FILTER MATERIALS
17/573,319 – TESTING METHODS AND APPARATUSES USING SIMULATED SERVERS
17/685,990 – MEASUREMENT OF LIQUID LEVEL CHANGE17/833,660 FLUID BREAKDOWN DETECTION SYSTEM AND PROCESS
17 / 833,660 – FLUID BREAKDOWN DETECTION SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES USEFUL FOR LIQUID IMMERSION COOLING
This site is not intended to provide legal advice and does not waive any legal rights or remedies that TMGcore, Inc. may have. If you have any questions about this list, please contact TMGcore, Inc. at [email protected].
United States Patent Marking effective from February 2022, through last update, and until this list is revised again. Last update: December 2022.
- Knowledge Base
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||11 months||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||11 months||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance".|